This team went way above and beyond just releasing a game this year.
Sucker Punch - Ghost of Tsushima
The passion Sucker Punch haa for Ghost of Tsushima was obvious from the game’s first reveal. They delivered their vision flawlessly, and there’s nothing else quite like it. Then, Sucker Punch gave us more Ghost of Tsushima in the form of amazing co-op and mutiplayer modes. Eventually they even gave us a raid. All of which just made us want to go back and play even more. The game constantly felt like a gift, and we hope they know how much everyone appreciated their dedication to this masterpiece.
- Asobo Studios - Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Supergiant - Hades
- Podcast Deliberations - Part One
- Podcast Deliberations - Part Two
- Podcast Deliberations - Part Three
- Games of 2020 Podcast Interviews
- Games of the Year Lists