The best game from a indie development studio that hadn't released a game before.
Deep Rock Galactic - Ghost Ship Games
One of the few early access multiplayer games that we stuck with through its campaign and on through 1.0. The pace of this underground horde mode kept us coming back to be a better mining crew. The salty dwarves always put up a fight against the endless swarm in the hopes of more valuable loot and better cosmetics. While the payoffs were never quite there, the journey and our failures will always make us want to dive down one more time.
- Carrion - Phobia Games
- West of Dead - Upstream Arcade
- Podcast Deliberations - Part One
- Podcast Deliberations - Part Two
- Podcast Deliberations - Part Three
- Games of 2020 Podcast Interviews
- Games of the Year Lists