If our ear holes had thumbs, we'd give this noise two thumbs and ears up.
Doom Soundtrack by Mick Gordon
When you hear the music from a game outside of the game and it makes you feel like you are still in the game that's pretty awesome. When you feel like you are playing Doom while you are out getting groceries, that can be a problem. It's kind of an awesome problem though. I'm so pumped up right now, let's go kill some demons!
- Uncharted 4 Sound Design, Voice Acting, and Score
- Thumper Sound Design and Soundtrack by Brian Gibson
- Podcast Deliberations - Part One
- Podcast Deliberations - Part Two
- Podcast Deliberations - Part Three