The Justins meet up after a long holiday weekend of gaming to discuss the many hurdles of finishing games. Suddenly, shorter and more linear games are more appealing, but can a game be too linear? Should those experiences even be games?
Cast: Justin Lacey, Justin Gifford
- Off-Topic: Old Dogs and Simpsons
- Topic: Thanksgiving Gamecation
- Topic: Finite games are refreshing
- Recurring Question: 2016 Game Regret
- Topic: What should we expect from narrative games?
- Hype Train + Game Recommendations
- Mass Effect Andromeda
- Civilization V
- World of Warcraft: Legion
- Planet Coaster
- Gears of War 4