Justin knows it’s dangerous to go alone, but the show must go on. He doesn’t like Rockstar’s 100 weeks. He’s overwhelmed by every game he likes having live events. He’s confused as to why he defends games he doesn’t play. Plus, hello Dante.
Cast: Justin Lacey
- What's Up?
- Lapboard keyboards
- Zombicide Black Plague Round 2
- D&D Backstories
- Headliner: Crunch Culture and Rockstar's 100 Hour Weeks - 1
- Look Back
- Game Break: Assassin's Creed Odyssey
- Headliner: Live Event Overload - 1
- Justin Needs a Moment:
- Game Break: World of Final Fantasy
- Headliner: Why do I defend games I don't play?
- New Releases
- Game Break: Castle Crashers / Carcassone
- On This Day in Video Games: Devil May Cry