Ryan contemplates the rewards for dedicating himself to video games based on real sports. Justin isn't so sure that more cross-play games will lead to better games. Plus, did someone ask for this deathmatch?
Cast: Justin Lacey, Ryan Billingsley
- Kinda Games: Microphones, drunken horror games
- Headliner: Can I compete?
- Supporting Acts
- Nintendo introduces 20 more Switch-bound 'Nindie' indie games
- 90% of Gearbox are busy on what is almost certainly Borderlands 3
- Capcom Is Re-Releasing Street Fighter II On A SNES Cartridge
- Dual Universe is a sci-fi MMO where the endgame is mastering a built-in scripting language
- League Pro Goes The Entire European Summer Final Without Dying A Single Time
- The Division's Next Patch Finally Expands The Map For PvE Players
- Kill em all! Overwatch launches deathmatch modes
- How My Team Won the 24hrs Le Mans
- Headliner: Will cross-play ruin consoles?
- New Releases
- Games of the Week
- Kerbal Space Program
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
- Everybody's Golf